Sign in to follow this  
Loscham

How to Auto-Config Mods and Join the Server

Hello! I thought I'd post my short guide from the discord about how to do this over here!

Quick and easy way to join the server through the launcher, auto-configuring mods so you don't have to!
Open the vanilla launcher, and click on the "Servers" tab on the left.

spacer.png

Then "Community" at the top

spacer.png

Type "AfterLife" into the filter field, and once the list populates, click the Big Fuckoff Red Join Button once you mouseover.

spacer.png

It will open a separate window, and at the bottom, there will be another Big Fuckoff Red Button to configure and join. Hit that, and the mods will auto-update, subscribe, download, etc.  The game will launch, and boom, you're in!

spacer.png

There are some RARE cases where, if a new mod is added, the launcher will have trouble subscribing you to it automatically. You'll see a green down arrow with underscore next to the mod in question (I don't have a screenie of this, sorry). If you click the down arrow to the right of that mod, it should expand the mod's profile, and there should be an option to find on Steam. This will take you to a browser window; log onto Steam and subscribe. Restart the launcher. Badda-bing, badda-boom, you should be good to go!

Sign in to follow this